WHY YOU NEED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
People are spending twice as much time online as they used to 12 years ago. Sharp businesses are currently taking advantage of digital platforms by using them to connect with their current and potential clients and consumers. Social Media presents an opportunity for your business to acquire more clients and well as connect with the clients you already have.
THINKTANK CAN PROVIDE YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SERVICES OF OUR EXPERT TEAM TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS DIGITALLY ENGAGED!
YOU SHOULD BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE DIGITAL AGE.
Research shows that about 90% of Marketers claimed that social media generated immense exposure for their company…
The benefits of Social Media include:
- Increased awareness and recognition for your business – Social Media has made communication exceptionally easy, not only for individuals but for brands and their clients and potential clients as well. It has never been easier for your brand to be seen and heard.
- The ability to speak directly to your target market – With so much time spent on social media daily; a like on your page, a follow on your profile means that you can now have direct access to your target market.
- Improved customer service – Social Media provide your customers with any easy way to communicate with you – from recommendations and reviews to complaints and grievances – this allows you to make your customer service faster and more efficient.
- Increased traffic to your website – Your social media platforms provide you with the opportunity to create a holistic online presence for your business. Your website and social media should consistently correspond to each other in activity and content.
EXCLUSIVE TO THINKTANK!
We have a package that allows videos to be incorporated in to your social media:
We come to your premises and do a half day shoot.
We will create up to 10 clips varying from 20 – 60 seconds.
These clips will be distributed over a 4 Month period into your social media channels.
These clips can vary from:
Interviews with your customers
What you do and how you perform your business practices. For example, how you cut hair or do nails
Interview with you and chosen employees
We can also assist in creating creative video concepts of any kind
WHY USE VIDEO?
- Video Shows Great ROI
To get you even more excited, 76% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment. Even though video
production is not yet the easiest nor cheapest task, it pays off big time.
- Video Builds Trust
Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. But building trust should be a goal on its own. The whole concept of content
marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. Stop selling and let the people come to you by providing them
interesting and useful information
- Google Loves Videos
Videos allow you to increase the time spent by visitors on your site. Thus, longer exposure builds trust and signals search engines
that your site has good content.
- Video Appeals to Mobile Users
Video and mobile go hand in hand. From Q3 of 2016, mobile video views have grown more than 233 percent. YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year. Since people like to watch videos on the go, and the number of smartphone users is growing, your video audience keeps getting bigger and bigger.
SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE
WHY USE VIDEO?
- Pricing above includes 1-hour pre-production planning; if this is exceeded, then an hourly rate of R 500 will apply.
- Half Day Shoot, constitutes 4 hours filming; if hours are exceeded by 2 hours, an extra hour charge of R 500 per hour applies.
- Post production activities include editing of video clips and supply of the clips to Client/Agency. Any edits required after initial edit would be subject to a per hour charge of R500.
- Travel 30 kms outside of main Johannesburg and Pretoria metro will be quoted separately.
- ThinkTank reserves the right to utilise any moving or still images (either captured, edited or generated) resulting from this contract for our own promotional purposes.
- Pricing excludes licensed audio, music or backing tracks, this to be quoted separately dependent on Customer/Agency requirements.
- Rates exclude VAT at 14%.